Date:      Wed, 21 May 1997 13:20:38 -0700
From:      Robert Clark <ROBERTC@PII.COM>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, klink@seti.tec.sd.us

How is the printer attached to the network?
(Rprinter?)
Is the printer on a JetDirect like device?
(Many JetDirect like devices can handle lpd service
directly.)

Intranetware may have functionality similar to the old
'FlexIP', in which case, the UNIX boxes could see it as
just another UNIX box willing to handle lpd.

If all your networked printers are already being
handled by Netware, its not a bad way to go. IMO

(We need more info.)

						Thanks, [RC]

>>> Ryan Klinkhammer <klink@seti.tec.sd.us> 05/21/97
12:39pm >>>
We are trying to set up printing for our unix box to a
intranetware
printer however we have no idea right now on how to do
it. Help

						Thanks, Ryan and Tom