Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 1996 15:57:10 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        muir@idiom.com
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Off-topic; was Re: Re: An ISP's Wishlist...

    David> Sorry, I was just joking.

Okay, I guess I overreacted a bit.

    David> Most folks don't know about :q quoting in csh.  That's why
    David> I put the script in.

Ah, the truth comes out.  Shame on you!  :-)

(And me, for the ``Eyuck!'')

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and
lit the evil puppet villain on fire.  No, I didn't.  Just kidding.  I just said
that to illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out.  Another
emotion is greed, as when someone kills someone for money, or something like
that.  Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he
paid for his stupid puppet.  -- Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey