Date:      Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:01:00 -0500
From:      Bill Eccles <Bill.lists@Eccles.net>
To:        Aaron Nichols <adnichols@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw configuration to intercept SMTP traffic

Actually, the original question contains the tidbit that the machine
doing the serving is also the problem child, i.e., all of the traffic
that I need to redirect is being produced on the same box from that
box's SMTP server.

Thanks for the explanation, though. Low-level TCP stuff is not my
forte... yet.

Bill