Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 2008 21:49:53 -0500
From:      Richard Kolkovich <sarumont@sigil.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   powerd + t43p - AC adapter = fail

--p6hDAtPN9q+ZnUca

I've not looked into this much at all, but when I boot my t43p without the =
AC adapter plugged in, there are no values in dev.cpu.0.freq_levels.  This =
results in powerd failing.  A reboot with the AC adapter is the only way I =
know of to fix this.

Like I said, I haven't investigated this, but I was wondering if anyone els=
e has seen this type of behaviour (and fixed it?).  Thanks,

--=20

Richard Kolkovich
sarumont@sigil.org

--p6hDAtPN9q+ZnUca