Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:51:20 +0000
From:      Neil Conway <nconway.list@ukaea.org.uk>
To:        Doug Ledford <dledford@redhat.com>
Cc:        aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ultra with 20MB/s od AIC7890 ????

Doug Ledford wrote:

> That will be fixed in 5.1.5 (a bug introduced by myself accidentally while
> dealing with YANSF (Yet Another New Seeprom Format)).

I don't suppose it's a quickneasy fix ?  I'm about to bring a production
machine back on-line this evening for a (hopefully) multi-week run and
it'd be nice to get the interface back up to speed, as I'll probably not
get another chance for many weeks...  If it's only a two-liner I could
just patch the kernel.

sorry to hassle you - the driver is great in all other ways.

Neil