Date:      Tue, 30 Dec 2003 00:55:05 +0800
From:      Khairil Yusof <kaeru@streamyx.com>
To:        Nawfal bin Mohmad Rouyan <nawfal@mmu.edu.my>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gnome 2.5 experience

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 04:46:32PM +0800, Nawfal bin Mohmad Rouyan wrote:

> 3. Desktop icons of 'Computer' and 'Trash' has a 'no permission to
>    write' emblems. See picture attached.

Already reported. Mezz found out that, it only happens when user belongs
to wheel.

> 4. Rhythmbox can't play music when sound server is enabled on startup
>    (esd is running). To play music, I need to either not enable sound
>    server during startup or kill esd.

This is because gststreamer-properties is set to osssink by default.
Change audio out to esdsink instead. gstreamer-properties really should
be in the menu. I wonder if there is a bugzilla report on this one.

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy--