Date:      Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:26:49 +0100 (CET)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-x11@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   AMD E-350

Hello,

Just a quick question ...  I plan to buy a small fanless
box based on the AMD E-350 processor.  The box is intended
to be used for web surfing in the living room, and possibly
also as a media player.  Is the built-in Radeon graphics of
the AMD E-350 supported by FreeBSD + Xorg?  Or will I have
to install "that other OS"?

Best regards
   Oliver

"Python tricks" is a tough one, cuz the language is so clean. E.g.,
C makes an art of confusing pointers with arrays and strings, which
leads to lotsa neat pointer tricks; APL mistakes everything for an
array, leading to neat one-liners; and Perl confuses everything
period, making each line a joyous adventure <wink>.
        -- Tim Peters