Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:48:49 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        kevin.way@overtone.org
Cc:        drosih@rpi.edu, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re: import NetBSD rc system [summary]

I think that since we use CVS around here, we should simply import the
first semi-working model and let the other committers dive in and
commit their refinements as we go along.  Up to now, this whole NetBSD
rc thing has looked more like one of those baseball scenes were 5
people all yell "I got it!"  and then either slam together in
mid-field or all stand still looking stupid as the ball hits the
ground in front of them.  I've seen a lot of hands go up but I STILL
haven't seen anything committed or even just a URL to some prototype
bits to test. :(

- Jordan