Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:49:23 +0200
From:      Svatopluk Kraus <onwahe@gmail.com>
To:        Mattia Rossi <mattia.rossi.mate@gmail.com>
Cc:        bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>, freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Panic running nsd-4.1.5

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 1:17 PM, Mattia Rossi
<mattia.rossi.mate@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Svata,
>
> I actually thought so... I was just surprised that it's trying to compile
> the patched files anyway?
> And the bad thing is, that it's failing to compile.

You are right. I'm just testing a fix.

> Now on the other hand, I guess that compiling with TARGET=arm and
> TARGET_ARCH=arm is not correct for the DREAMPLUG, and I should compile it
> with TARGET=arm and TARGET_ARCH=armv5 or similar?
> In which file are the TARGET architectures listed? Where can I pick them
> from?

IMO, TARGET=arm is for v4, v5, v6, v7 arms. TARGET_ARCH=arm is for v4
and v5 arms. TARGET_ARCH=armv6 is for v6 and v7 arms. For example, you
can look at sys/conf/files.arm how files depends on "armv6". However,
it's not so simple. There is, for example, TARGET_ARCH=armv6hf for v6
and v7 arm systems using hard float (which should become a standard).
Maybe someone more in will answer your question.