Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 1996 14:18:16 -0600
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
Cc:        charlie_conklin@il.us.swissbank.com, questions@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lpt driver question

> There's supposed to be a guide to writing device drivers as part of
> the FreeBSD handbook, but I just checked the web site and it wasn't
> there.  Does anyone know the status of this document?
>
> Sean Kelly

i've put yet another updated copy in http://www.freebsd.org/~erich

sorry Sean but I don't have any of your edits in yet :(.

john, the sgml is in freefall/~erich/public_html/ddwg.sgml

It's got even more blanks to fill in, but the structure
is better.  Oh, yea and I'm sure it's still got plenty
of typo/style errors :(, but it could be included in
the handbook.

btw, do I have commit privs to the docs?
I've got 'em for ports, maybe there's no
difference.

eric.

--
erich@lodgenet.com