Date:      Fri, 5 May 2000 16:07:36 -0500
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   APJ Article

As a die-hard assembly language programmer, I was very pleased when recently
someone posted a link to his Hello, World assembly language code here.

I played with his code a bit, then wrote a very simple filter in assembly
language. I then converted it to an article on System Calls in FreeBSD,
and submitted it to Assembly Programming Journal, which is a bi-monthly
on-line magazine.

If anyone is interested, the text of the article (includes the code for
the filter) is at http://www.whizkidtech.net/syscall.txt

I pose a question in it (where can an assembly language program find its
command line): If anyone knows the answer, I'd love to hear it!

Cheers,
Adam

--
Don't send me spam, I'm a vegetarian