Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:52:29 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bernhard_Fr=F6hlich?= <decke@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Gour <gour@atmarama.net>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Virtualbox 4.2?

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Gour <gour@atmarama.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 13:16:31 +0800
> Mike Manilone <crtmike@gmx.us> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, and thanks for your info. Now I'm using 4.2, and it works. :-P
>
> Does FreeBSD port have support for shared folders

No but you can use some networking protocol to do that (NFS, samba,
webdav, ftp).

> and USB devices?

Partially. Some devices seem to work fine but you have to test yourself because
there are also many that don't.

> Considering to move from Linux to Free(PC)BSD and for Internet banking
> I need vbox-winxp with support for USB.

I would be glad if you could inform us how it worked when you're done.

--
Bernhard Froehlich
http://www.bluelife.at/