Date:      Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:01:38 +0000
From:      "Tee Nor" <tnor@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 6.0 installed

Prolog:
SUN Altra I model 200E workstation, "pizza box",  hard drive failed,
replaced with SUN 4.2G.
512M intack, replaced CDROM drive. replaced key board and mouse with Used
keyboard type6,
3button mouse from other type unkown, Monitor adaptor to IBM flat screen. No
network
installed at this time.

BSD 6.0 installed, and checks out good. "Jolly good show"
Keyboard mapping is correct for console mode!

Problem: startx, displays correly, however, keyboard mapping incorrect and
mouse is not functional.

Example of keyboard miss map: pressing the up arrow, causes a return in
xterm. Most keys
produce "\" or "/" or numbers ie "5".

Post log:

Any ideas (file names) where I should start investigating?
Tom