Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 20:21:14 +1200
From:      "Juha Saarinen" <juha@saarinen.org>
To:        "Erik Trulsson" <ertr1013@student.uu.se>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD and IPSEC

:: Yes, there is. Read the manpage for nmap.
:: ...
::        -sO    IP protocol scans: This method is used to determine
::               which IP protocols are supported on  a  host.  The
:: ...
::
::
::
:: I have never used it so I don't know how it works (or doesn't work as
:: the case may be.)  The above about making the machine crash/reboot
:: makes me a bit wary about testing it :-)

It's not in 2.53... let's see if it's in 2.54b22.

So it is... works fine for me though. Produces a listing of 255 different
Internet protocols. Right...

$ uname -a
FreeBSD lists.idg.co.nz 4.3-STABLE FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE #2: Wed May  2
11:45:51 NZST 2001     root@lists.idg.co.nz:/usr/src/sys/compile/LISTS  i386

-- Juha