Date:      Mon, 8 Aug 2016 08:05:01 +0200
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        Doug Hardie <doug@sermon-archive.info>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-update from 9.3 to 11.0

> The patch (correctly applied by hand) worked fine.  The update completed and the server is running 11.0-BETA4.

I have sources on both boxen. When time comes, I will add a patch.
Is it the same way to get a patch like " patch < something"?
You saved me from installing from the start, which I dislike a lot.
Not right now. I will wait for a release. If I do it more freq, my
nodes would stop working, since they are not new (read old).

                                  Zoran