Date:      Wed, 23 Dec 2015 22:41:13 +1100
From:      Stephen Hocking <stephen.hocking@gmail.com>
To:        Slawa Olhovchenkov <slw@zxy.spb.ru>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The minimum amount of memory needed to use ZFS.

In my case, I want to use ZFS. I'm currently running FreeBSD on a number of
systems, ranging from 16G (box with multiple ZFS pools and filesystems) to
256M (Early RPI), so I know it runs OK in relatively small amounts of
memory (aeons ago I was running it one a box with 8MB). I was curious to
know what people think it needs to run ZFS without problems.