Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 1997 23:02:52 -0800
From:      Bill <bill@wagill.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   documentation for olvwm

Hello folks.

I have started running the 'olvwm' OpenLook X window manager (which I
installed as a package, not as a port, if that matters any).

The man pages for olvwm only highlight those features beyond the base
'olwm' OpenLook window manager.

The thing is, I can't find 'olwm' anywhere in the FreeBSD distribution, not
in packages nor in ports.  So, I cannot install and read documentation
(including man pages) for olwm.

I am looking for any documentation available for the OpenLook window
manager (whether 'olwm' or 'olvwm') which would discuss user set-up issues
such as building window menus, specifying window defults, and specifying
resources.  Anything that would help me set-up and use my 'olvwm' window
manager would be greatly appreciated.

I am running FreeBSD 2.1.7 (going up to 2.2.5 this weekend), and olvwm 4.1.

Please reply directly; I am not in the mailing list.

Many thanks in advance.

- Bill.