Date:      Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:19:34 +0100
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Call for FreeBSD Status Reports

--nextPart1826101.xxVUKlFlts

All,

no big news since 6.0, but in the background there are many interesting=20
projects:  Just now the new malloc has hit current, we hear promising numbe=
rs=20
from the network performance crew, the first batch of security advisories i=
s=20
out and I'm sure some of you spent the holidays doing exiting stuff for=20
=46reeBSD as well.  Please tell us!

This is the call for Status Reports of your project activity between Octobe=
r=20
and now.  This is not limited to developers.  We want a broad spectrum of=20
reports from everybody involved with FreeBSD.  Check the Status Report=20
homepage[1] for earlier reports.

Submission deadline is a week from now, January 20th!  I don't want to dela=
y=20
the publication much this time, so please write your report now!  Please us=
e=20
the XML-generator[2] or -template[3] and send your report to=20
monthly@freebsd.org by next Friday.  Thanks a lot!

As you write your report, did you consider to give a talk about your projec=
t=20
at BSDCan?  http://www.bsdcan.org/2006/papers.php

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/
[2] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi