Date:      Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:49:08 -0800
From:      "Darren Pilgrim" <darren.pilgrim@bitfreak.org>
To:        "'Jeff at NorrisTechs'" <jeff@norristechs.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: SHOUTCAST AND OTHER MEDIA SERVER. BSD 6 compatible?

From: Jeff at NorrisTechs [mailto:jeff@norristechs.net]=20
>=20
> I was not a source build it was downlaoded from shoutcast.com, which =
is a
big
> DUH on my part that is was a binary so thats the source of the =
problem.  I
do
> not think there is a source for this application either.

Shoutcast.com has builds for both 4.x and 5.x.  You'll need to install =
the
corresponding compatibility libraries.  The libraries are available as a =
set
and can be obtained via the misc/compat4x and misc/compat5x ports.  In
binary form, compat4x is a distribution and compat5x is a package.