Date:      Wed, 5 May 1999 14:45:43 +0800 (WST)
From:      Paul Reece <paul@fastlane.net.au>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        roger@cs.strath.ac.uk
Subject:   Capture/TV Card - Flyvideo 98

I have a Flyvideo 98 capture card, which works under FreeBSD using the
Brooktree support... well, almost.

I can get picture - but no matter what I do, I cannot get ANYTHING as far
as audio working..

I did notice the linux Bttv drivers appear to have support - whats the
likelihood of this support being merged into the current FreeBSD driver?

(from reading the sources, its something to do with audio mux values or
somesuch).

From bttv.c:

struct tvcard
{
        char *name;
        int inputs;
        int tuner;
        int svhs;
        u32 gpiomask;
        u32 muxsel[8];
        u32 audiomux[6]; /* Tuner, Radio, external, internal, mute, stereo
*/
        u32 gpiomask2; /* GPIO MUX mask */
};

and

        { "FlyVideo 98",
          3, 0, 2, 0x8dff00, {2, 3, 1, 1},
          {0, 0x8dff00, 0x800, 0x400, 0x8dff00, 0 }},

I'm more than willing to become a labrat if thats whats needed :)

Regards,
Paul.

PS: Please cc reply - I'm not subscribed to the multimedia list.