Date:      Sun, 24 May 2020 15:16:46 +0200
From:      Dirk Engling <erdgeist@erdgeist.org>
To:        Kurt Jaeger <pi@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: looking for committer, fixing qmail RCE

On 24.05.20 15:00, Kurt Jaeger wrote:

>> This PR was two months old, before recently an RCE was discovered that
>> would very much like to see fixed in ports.

Sure, was already at it, then I stumbled about the syntax for how to
report what combination of version and PORTREVISION to report for slave
ports, as they don't follow the same numbering scheme.

These are the port versions / revision not affected anymore

qmail-1.06_5
qmail-tls-1.06_3
qmail-mysql-1.06_2

Am I supposed to bump all PORTREVISION to the same number or do I have
to add entries for each slaveport? The <affects> section doesn't seem to
have a concept of different version for slave ports.

Best

  erdgeist