Date:      Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:52:29 -0500
From:      Nicolas Blais <nb_root@videotron.ca>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org, Lanny Baron <LBaron@freebsdsystems.com>
Subject:   Re: 2

--nextPart12210881.gbOXpnhdBI

On November 19, 2005 10:30 pm, Bartosz Fabianowski wrote:
>  > I went so far as to deinstall jdk14
> >
> > and netbeans this time.
>
> So, you have no JDK installed at all? When compiling the OpenOffice.org
> port, you must set WITHOUT_JAVA in this case. I haven't tried this
> personally, but from what I heard other people say, it should work. On
> my 6-STABLE machine, OpenOffice.org 2.0 is compiling nicely with native
> JDKs 1.4 and 1.5 installed.
>
> - Bartosz

Expect to have problems if you use the WITHOUT_JAVA flags such as not being=
=20
able to 'save as' an open-format or not being able to use 'help'.  (Well,=20
that's what I experienced until I installed jdk14 and removed WITHOUT_JAVA).

Nicolas.
=2D-=20
=46reeBSD 7.0-CURRENT #1: Sat Nov 19 12:36:29 EST 2005    =20
root@clk01a:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/CLK01A=20
PGP? (updated 16 Nov 05) : http://www.clkroot.net/security/nb_root.asc