Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 19:13:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Bermal <mark@ieng9.ucsd.edu>
To:        Johan =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=E5rtensson?= <balrog@swipnet.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LaserJet series 2

Hello!

	Yes, netscape uses postscript as it's printer output. I haven't
used the filter you mention, so I don't know what to do about that. Just
make sure the non-terminal lines in your /etc/printcap file have a \ at
the end. The /etc/printcap and if-hp I sent you work fine for me with an
HP DeskJect 693C, I've printed plain text and postscript (I even printed
graphics from GIMP with Postscript). My printer uses HP PCL Level 3, which
is the language used by many HP printers, so I figured yours would be
similar, but it may not be.

Mark Bermal