Date:      Sun, 5 Aug 2001 02:12:16 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        FreeBSD Current Users' list <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ntpd 4.1

According to Mark Murray:
> Can you make it so that if NO_OPENSSL is not defined, then openssl is used?

I could of course but I don't think that having PUBKEYS by defaults (X.509
based, not the PGP ones) is probably not very useful yet as it is a fairly
recent option.

AUTOKEY should be enough. Any objection?
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 5.0-CURRENT #80: Sun Jun  4 22:44:19 CEST 2000