Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2012 12:53:32 +0000
From:      Mark Blackman <mark@exonetric.com>
To:        Damien Fleuriot <ml@my.gd>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freebsd 9.0 can't detect ethernet card

On 5 Mar 2012, at 12:30, Damien Fleuriot wrote:

> Hello Elman,
>=20
>=20
> None of us was born a seer so you might want to tell the model of the
> network card.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> On 3/5/12 12:16 PM, Elman wrote:
>> Hallo hacker.
>>=20
>> I try install freebsd 9.0 in server Hp proliant ML370 G6, in process =
install, freebsd can't detect ethernet card in automatic. Freebsd =
doesn't support the ethernet card driver in HP ML370 G6?

=
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-Netservers/NC375i-on-Prolian=
t-Server/td-p/1116100

Suggests its a Qlogic NetXen3 but I can't immediately tell if that's =
supported. It looks like
it's *not*, but HP is a rather big vendor not to have support for, so =
I'm guessing I've just=20
overlooked it