Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 1996 07:57:44 +0100 (MET)
From:      Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@tetard.frmug.fr.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org (hackers)
Subject:   Re: Photo4D (fwd)

	I got a reply from CompInt (the people who make Photo4D software),
	as I'd asked them when a FreeBSD port would be available -- notice
	the last sentence: their binaries are *statistically* linked :-)

--
- [ regnauld@tetard.frmug.fr.net / +48.8N+2.3E / +33 1 4507 9391 / Sol 3 ] -
- [ regnauld@freenix.fr		 / FreeBSD 2.x /  			 ] -