Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2001 15:59:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        "=?koi8-r?B?8MHXxcwg88XS0dDJzg==?=" <mwarrior@mail.ru>
Cc:        <alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: TRU 64 package on FreeBSD/alpha!

Hi All!
I got little problem.
I need to install mail server on my Alpha which runnin FreeBSD 4.2.
And i can't do it :(

This is what my server answers when i try to install:
> # pkg_add cgatepro-tru64-34bx.tar.gz
> tar: +CONTENTS not found in archive
> pkg_add: unable to open table of contents file '+CONTENTS' - not a =
package?

pkg_add is correct -- this is not a FreeBSD package.
You need to untar it & install it manually.

You'll almost certainly need the osf1_base port to be able to run
this.  I don't think anybody has run this particular app before.

Drew