Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 1997 01:52:16 -0400
From:      "webmaster" <webmaster@global-impact.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   IDE --> SCSI

  I have 2 hard drives in a P133 with 96mb of RAM.

	HD1 is a 2+ gig IDE set as my primary boot drive.
            This drive includes DOS, WIN95 and NT4.0

	HD2 is a 1+ gig SCSI drive using an ADAPTEC 15X controller.

  I would like to use the entire SCSI drive for FreeBSD.

1) Created a bootable floppy [/tools/fdimage /floppies/boot.flp A:]
2) Booted off this floppy & allowed auto-load of Kernel
3) Kernal Config [commented out un-usable]
4) Watched it test all devices...
	[did'nt seem to find my sd0 (SCSI) hard drive]
5) Proceeded to the FreeBSD partition creation area.

 The problem is most likely clear; My SCSI drive sd0 or what have you does
not show up.  Only my primary IDE drive. Is there something I missed?

Thanks for the help before hand!

please reply to:  webmaster@global-impact.com