Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2023 08:26:30 +0300
From:      Oleksandr Kryvulia <shuriku@shurik.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-desktop@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adding my FreeBSD to a Cisco VPN

--------------PrzPN0nsQfsNwkcO30EEUj1v

10.10.23 01:38, Ricardo Albarracin B.:

> Good afternoon everyone: Could someone guide me to connect to a Cisco
> VPN with two-factor authentication from FreeBSD-13.2? On Linux I use
> Cisco's anyconnect and it has worked, but I wanted to use my machine
> with FreeBSD and I couldn't connect, I tried openvpn, but in the end I
> couldn't, I keep trying. Does anyone know of any tutorial or
> documentation that allows me to resolve my connection? Thank you in
> advance for your time.

I am using security/openconnect to connect a Cisco ASA but no two-factor
authentication there.
--------------PrzPN0nsQfsNwkcO30EEUj1v

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>
  </head>
    10.10.23 01:38, Ricardo Albarracin B.:<br>
      cite="mid:47c2c2b7-2044-4443-9487-76d0e86f21ab@gmail.com">

Could someone guide me to connect to a Cisco VPN with two-factor authentication from FreeBSD-13.2?

On Linux I use Cisco's anyconnect and it has worked, but I wanted to use my machine with FreeBSD and I couldn't connect, I tried openvpn, but in the end I couldn't, I keep trying.

Does anyone know of any tutorial or documentation that allows me to resolve my connection?

Thank you in advance for your time.

    I am using <span style="font-family:monospace"><span
        style="color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;">security/openconnect
        to connect a Cisco ASA </span></span>but no two-factor
    authentication there.<span style="font-family:monospace"><span
        style="color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;"></span></span>

--------------PrzPN0nsQfsNwkcO30EEUj1v--