Date:      Fri, 02 May 1997 10:29:30 +1000
From:      Phill Clarke <pclarke@apnpc.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   A Newbie Question

Being very new to FreeBSD and Unix in general I have what may be a
farely obvious question.

I have installed FreeBSD on a second hardrive, using the whole disk,
with no DOS partition. The install appeared to work fine. But I must
have made errors when selecting the boot manager, because I cannot boot
the second drive (no boot manager appeared).
Is there any way to install a boot manager now without having to install
the whole OS again ?

If not, perhaps I need some help with installing the boot manager.
I selected the option for installing the boot manager on ws1, then when
asked which drive I would like to install it on I selected ws0. Nothing
happened.

Any hints and suggestions please ?

Phill