Date:      Tue, 15 Nov 2016 15:50:06 +0100
From:      Kristen Nielsen <krn@krn.dk>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NAT Reflection rules for FreeBSD PF

Hi.
We have had the same needs earlier, but solved it in our network.

Although I have been considering the possibility if there was an easy
ACL based way to get jails to talk with each other e.g with sockets and
related filters in the 127.0.0.0/8 ip range.

Without having deep insights in the kernel network code I would believe
it may be not to difficult to realise a solution like this. Of cause it
will only work on jails on single hosts (on the same host) and would
introducing tighter bonds between jails using this feature.

Just a tought I would like to share with the list.

Kristen