Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 07:57:02 +0000
From:      Mike D <d01f1n@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dhcpd problem

I'm having trouble configuring my dhcpd.

This is the config file I've nocked up:

-------- start config file --------------
default-lease-time 3600;
max-lease-time 99999;
ddns-update-style ad-hoc;
option subnet-mask 255.255.255.0;
option broadcast-address 192.10.10.255;
option domain-name-servers 194.168.8.100,194.168.4.100;
option domain-name dolphintime;
-------- end config file --------------

When I try to start dhcpd (by running "/usr/local/etc/rc.d/dhcpd") I get the
following error:

-------- start error message --------------
No subnet declaration for xl1 (80.x.x.x).
** Ignoring requests on xl1.  If this is not what
   you want, please write a subnet declaration
   in your dhcpd.conf file for the network segment
   to which interface xl1 is attached. **

No subnet declaration for xl0 (192.10.10.4).
** Ignoring requests on xl0.  If this is not what
   you want, please write a subnet declaration
   in your dhcpd.conf file for the network segment
   to which interface xl0 is attached. **

Not configured to listen on any interfaces!
-------- end error message --------------

Any suggestions will be really appreciated!