Date:      Mon, 7 Sep 1998 11:03:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dev <dev@wopr.inetu.net>
To:        "Jason J. Horton" <jason@intercom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, isp-tech@isp-tech.com
Subject:   Re: webbased email/adding new users

Dear Jason,

INetU has developed a set of tools for freebsd
servers.

We have software to 1) add, 2) list and 3) remove
accounts from freebsd boxes.

The add will do:
1) create the user
2) chroot the user in ftp
3) setup www, cgi-bin, logs, reports and
autoresponders directory
4) edit the httpd.conf and add the virtual host
entry
5) configure quota
6) configure 8 cgi scripts w/ examples in the
cgi-bin
7) setup analog to run nightly and publish stats
8) setup a control pannel allowing the user to use
web-based interface to configure e-mail
forwarding, autoresponders and htaccess (password
protected staff).

Makes everything nice and standard and easy to
work with.

Uses flexible skel so you can upgrade software
that gets included.

If you are interested please let me know.

Dev Chanchani - INetU, Inc.(tm) - http://www.INetU.net
 Electronic commerce - Web development - Web hosting
        dev@INetU.net - Phone: (610) 266-7441