Date:      Mon, 25 Aug 1997 08:19:48 -0400
From:      amarzec@eng2.aqc.com
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Great Job!!

I have been using the 3.0 current release ever since it came out.
The release is very good. I have been torturing it as a dns on
a isp here in town. Great work. If its any value its a tyan
tomcat IIID with dual 200's on it and 128MB rams using 2940
scsi controller. The NIC is a 3c509.

It flawlessly finds the cpu's and appears to load balance pretty
good. At least top appears to indicate this.

I hope a little good news from a loyal Freebsd user helps
make your day.

thanks
Keep up the good work.
al marzec