Date:      Fri, 04 Mar 2016 09:19:15 -0600
From:      Brandon J. Wandersee <brandon.wandersee@gmail.com>
To:        Fernando =?utf-8?Q?Apestegu=C3=ADa?= <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com>
Cc:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Span in the lists

Fernando ApesteguĂ­a writes:

> Any ideas?

You know what's funny? The only reason I even saw this thread is because
you misspelled S-P-A-M in your subject line. Otherwise it'd have been
deleted when fdm fetched it from the server to my local mailbox.

For every spam message that appears on the list, twelve people write in
complaining about it. I've taken to tossing out any message with "spam"
in the "Subject:" line. Quit spamming the mailing list with complaints
about spam and learn to filter your mail, folks.

   		      :: Brandon Wandersee ::
                  :: brandon.wandersee@gmail.com ::