Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:42:01 EDT
From:      Gregmpoole@aol.com
To:        portmgr@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        gpoole@unitrends.com
Subject:   Question2

--part1_11b.fdf9018.29fea7a9_boundary

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Greg Poole and I am the Sales VP for a company called UniTrends,
www.unitrends.com.  We are a developer of backup, restore and crash recovery
products.  We have a crash recovery product we have recently ported to
FreeBSD. We are wondering who is in charge of crash recovery for your
organization?  Also is there a way we can ship you the product and obtain
some feedback?  We are very interested in knowing whether or not you feel as
though it will be well received, we have all of the right features, etc...

Please call me if you have any questions (800) 648-2827 or email me at
gpoole@unitrends.com.

Thanks for your time and have a great week,

Greg

--part1_11b.fdf9018.29fea7a9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">To Whom It May Concern,<BR>
<BR>
My name is Greg Poole and I am the Sales VP for a company called UniTrends, www.unitrends.com.&nbsp; We are a developer of backup, restore and crash recovery products.&nbsp; We have a crash recovery product we have recently ported to FreeBSD. We are wondering who is in charge of crash recovery for your organization?&nbsp; Also is there a way we can ship you the product and obtain some feedback?&nbsp; We are very interested in knowing whether or not you feel as though it will be well received, we have all of the right features, etc...<BR>
<BR>
Please call me if you have any questions (800) 648-2827 or email me at gpoole@unitrends.com.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for your time and have a great week,<BR>
<BR>
Greg</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11b.fdf9018.29fea7a9_boundary--