Date:      Tue, 6 May 2003 02:34:56 -0700
From:      "Cliff L. Biffle" <cbiffle@safety.net>
To:        "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gbde failure attaching /dev/fd0

On Tuesday 06 May 2003 02:29 am, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> >I suspected something along these lines.  No worries.  The Zip drive I
> > look forward to, but the floppies are basically a corner case.
>
> Yeah, well, they are actually some of the media that could benefit most
> from gbde...

Certainly -- I have to remind myself that people do still store data on
floppies.
For me, floppies do an excellent job of encrypting my data all by themselves.
However, I have yet to figure out the decryption algorithm.

I used the Zip drive's password features a lot under Windows/MacOS, so my
personal evil plan was to start GBDE-ing my Zip disks. :-)

-Cliff L. Biffle