Date:      Fri, 24 Dec 1999 06:14:40 -0500
From:      "Ben Goodwin" <ben-lists@atomicmatrix.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   3.4 ISO 12/21/99 from ftp7.freebsd.org

I haven't yet downloaded the 12/22/99 version from ftp.freebsd.org, but I've
noticed that the one I got (12/21/99) boots a 3.2-xxx SNAP kernel, which
causes the installation to complain that the version to be installed is
different than the boot "floppy" ... Is this fixed in the 12/22/99 file I'm
looking at downloading or something to be checked into?

    -=| Ben