Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2012 16:49:00 -0400
From:      Skippy 311 <skippy311@opentablets.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Vivaldi Tablet

With a large portion of the open source community looking towards the
Vivaldi Tablet as the push for mobile linux, I was curious if there was any
plans to make an official push to put something together for this tablet.
It is alot to ask from FreeBSD, but to put it bluntly, the more this tablet
can offer the better it will be. Support from FreeBSD on this tablet would
be a wonderful addition to the community being built around this tablet,
and I hope to see FreeBSD on board in the near future.

-John Kelley (Skippy) @ Opentablets.org