Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:50:22 +0000
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        "Tucker, Laurie" <laurie.tucker@hp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVSweb Problem with Netscape Server

--AbQceqfdZEv+FvjW

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 01:16:53PM -0600, Tucker, Laurie wrote:
>  OK --
>=20
>    I have installed CVSWeb on HPUX using a netscape server. After
> removing the
> -wt from cvsweb.cgi I am able to view the initial page.=20
>  =20
>  Now I am getting=20
>=20
>     NOTE: There are 104 files, but none matches the current tag ().=20
> What can I do to fix this?

Hmmm... Seems to be the night for asking apparently non-FreeBSD
questions in FreeBSD mailing lists...

First of all, let me point you at

   http://www.freebsd.org/projects/cvsweb.html

which is a much better place to start looking for FreeBSD-cvsweb
related stuff.  Searching the archives of the
freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org mailing list will probably be helpful to
you.  There's also http://freebsd.rambler.ru/ which is a new search
interface to the FreeBSD mailing list archives that a lot of people
(me included) quite like.

However, I suspect that the simple answer is that you need to scroll
down to the bottom of the page and select a valid tag from the 'Show
only files with tag:' or 'View only Branch:' pull-downs.

	Cheers,

	Matthew=09

--=20
                                                      Savill Way