Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:30:10 +0100
From:      "Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@rrr.de>
To:        Jason Andresen <jandrese@mitre.org>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mplayer-0.92.0

--ylS2wUBXLOxYXZFQ

On Wed, 25. Feb 2004, at  1:14 +0100, Daniel Roethlisberger wrote
according to [Re: FreeBSD Port: mplayer-0.92.0]:

> Yes, this problem is not FreeBSD specific. Libdvdnav support in mplayer
> has never ever worked for me, and according to some mplayer folks I've
> talked to, it was never really supposed to be working. So FWIW, I would
> agree that removing (or commenting out, marking as broken or whatever)
> the WITH_LIBDVDNAV knob for the time being is the right thing to do.

pr is on the way.

Thanks,
Riggs

--=20
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.
--- And what happened?" pressed Ford.
---- "It committed suicide." said Marvin.

--ylS2wUBXLOxYXZFQ

--ylS2wUBXLOxYXZFQ--