Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 1997 16:42:41 -0500
From:      "Steve Sims" <SimsS@IBM.Net>
To:        "Hackers" <Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Matthew A. Gessner" <mgessner@aristar.com>, "Chris Coleman" <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>, "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>, "Eivind Eklund" <eivind@dimaga.com>, "Brian Somers" <brian@awfulhak.demon.co.uk>, "Christoph Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Subject:   Re: 2.1.5 router/gateway

Quoting myself -  Steve Sims SimsS@IBM.Net said:

> You're in luck - I've prepared a (FAQ?  Netguide?  User's Manual?) that
> explains *exactly* how to do this.
>
> Are you interested in proofing it and/or providing f[r]eedback?

Due to overwhelming (well, a half-dozen requests :-) I've placed a draft copy
of my FreeBSD 2.2-BETA (and above) router/gateway how-to in:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org:/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/DRAFT-ppp_router_how-to.tgz

PS:  What's wrong with freefall?  I couldn't find write permissions in
/incoming!

Source for the doc is provided in SGML (suitable for `make`ing) but text and
HTML versions are in the archive as well.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE provide comments - I'd like to get this put to bed - I'm
sick unto death of looking at it!

...sjs...