Date:      Fri, 24 Dec 1999 14:27:40 +0200 (EET)
From:      Yaroslav Terletsky <ts@polynet.lviv.ua>
To:        Mark.Andrews@iengines.com
Subject:   Re: BIND "query-source address" BUG (transfer-source)

Well, I just set up "transfer-source" in global section
(where "query-source address" is suggested by default)
and it did not work. When set this for particular zone
I want to transfer I have different logs (with IP_ADDR_2)
but the peer logs still show IP_ADDR_1.

SERVER: named[xxx]: unapproved AXFR from [IP_ADDR_1].1124 for "zone" (acl)
CLIENT: named-xfer[xx]: [[IP_ADDR_2].1124] record too short from [SERVER]

==
Yaroslav.