Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:55:7 +0800
From:      yusc <zsyusc@263.net>
To:        Freebsd question <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How could I boot freebsd?

Hello,
    Everyone,I am just switching from Red Hat to Freebsd,however I met troubles.
My PC is equipped with two HD drivers,the first is  IBM HD,15G;the second is
Quantum HD ,8.4G. I installed Windows 98 and Red Hat 6.0 on the first HD,and I use
LOADLIN to boot Linux. Then I installed Freebsd-3.3 via ftp on the primary partiton
of the second HD. However I can't boot into Freebsd,unless I make the second HD(installed
with FreeBSD) be the only HD on my computer. and when I want to use Windows 98 or
Linux,I have to fix the IBM HD  onto my computer. It's so troublesome.
    Is anybody could help me?
    Thank U