Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:04:11 -0400
From:      Carmel <carmel_ny@outlook.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: reccomendations of conference / party audio video software ?

--Sig_/.itr/SqUNff5IxD8YGDU2KU

On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 16:15:37 +0100, Vincent DEFERT stated:
>And unlike Skype, the quality of sound and video is good and you don't=20
>have to register at Microsoft.

I don't believe we even have a version of Skype available for FreeBSD
in the ports system. If it is, it is probably well out of date. The
latest version of Skype is 8.53.0.77 reported by Microsoft. There are
several versions made available by Microsoft for Linux and MAC. Perhaps
if enough users flooded Microsoft with a request for a FreeBSD version,
it might happen.

Personally, I love Skype and have had great success with it. I don't
know why you are apparently having audio & video problems. Perhaps it
is localized to your equipment.

--=20
Carmel