Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:19:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      Darren Henderson <darren@bmv.state.me.us>
To:        Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
Cc:        Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to test out cron.c changes? (was: cvs commit: src/etc crontab)

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Gerhard Sittig wrote:

> Looking at the echo returning so far I see _much_ more "yes" than
> "nope" answers.  There's consent that *something* has to be done.

Heh, if its votes you are looking for then you can add another to your
"nope" column for what its worth. The current behavior is the expected
behavior and should remain.

I'd suggest moving the man 5 conrtab BUGS section content (really doesn't
belong there, its not really what I would call a bug) up to the section
discussing field contents so admins/users are hit with it each time they
look. Or perhaps adding a note to the default crontab comments. I'd see this
as being more helpful.