Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:55:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Keith Mitchell <kmitch@unix.guru.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Weirdness in current

I am running current (10-10) and have noticed the following weirdnesses.  These
also existed in the 09-25 version.

I have a C++ program I wrote, and it works fine as long as you don't try to
redirect the output.  Doing so, causes it to core dump.  Compiling the
same program on a 2.1.0R system works fine though.

The second weirdness manifests it self with the wwwcount cgi script that
many people use for a web counter.  On my web page (www.guru.org) I have
three counters in a frame (time, date, and counter).  When I run netscape
local on my machine to view it (3.0/3.01b1) most of the time I get one of
the counters and a bunch or garbage.  If I view it by running netscape
on another machine (2.1.0R or Digital Unix 4.0) it looks fine.

Anyone have any ideas???