Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2000 13:47:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      kf <ken@cleveland.lug.net>
To:        redhat-list@redhat.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [OT] serial protocol analyzer

I don't remember the url anymore, but I do remember that there was a
Japanese guy who wrote drivers for digital cameras, cameras which
connected to the serial port of a PC to download the pictures.  On his
site he mentioned a (free?) package which he used to analyze the
"conversation" between the camera and the PC.  So do a search for "digital
cameras and Linux" at your favorite search engine and look for a site in
Japan.

hth,
kf

--
"If George W. Bush spoke his mind, he'd be speechless."