Date:      Wed, 13 May 2015 15:19:49 +0000
From:      "zbb (Zbigniew Bodek)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Commented On] D2377: Introduce ARM GICv3 support

zbb added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  sys/arm64/arm64/gic_v3.c:321 DELAY is because we if fact expect to get immediate response from GIC. If we don't get any this most probably means malfunction. I would suggest to wait that second and panic instead of device_printf(). I don't have any good explanation why 1 second and not for example 0.5. There are no timing details in the GIC documentation related to that and the one below so this value was based on what Linux code does.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2377

EMAIL PREFERENCES
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/