Date:      Thu, 27 Aug 1998 12:46:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        Vadim Werbitzky <vw@gbi.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Help!

I am not familiar with that program, but did you try:
jre Zinsen

It ought to know where the jre classpath is, so it doesn't need the -cp option
you have listed.  Zinsen may need to have one.  Perhaps:

jre -cp Zinsen.jar Zinsen

Patrick

P.S.  It ought to have an INSTALL or README file which explains this...